Sand Creek Regional Greenway Partnership
Thanks to all who have participated in our
Fotostream Photography Show.
We hope to have another show in 2017
so stay tuned for more information.
Thank you for joining us for our past shows!
View the winning photographs below.
2014 Fotostream Winners!
Thanks to everyone who came by for the Fotostream reception on December 12, 2014. There were many fantastic, high quality photos in the show. Check out the winners below!
The show will continue to be displayed at two other locations. Stop by the following locations, as the show will travel to:
- Aurora Municipal Building from 1/19/15 – 2/27/15
- Commerce City Civic Center from 3/2/15 – 3/20/15
Photos were available for viewing in these locations during normal business hours. All photos, including those that did not win an award, can be purchased throughout the duration of the show. Please contact Christina at email@example.com or 303-468-3264 if you wish to purchase a photo. 25% of the price of the photo will go to SCRGP!
1st Place – Adult: Sand Creek Park at Sunset by Michael Ciavatta (SOLD)
2nd Place – Adult: Sand Creek Flood II by Marti Foxhoven ($350)
3rd Place – Adult: Autumn Reflection by Robert Newmann ($90)
1st Place – Youth: Shepherd’s Crook by Cristal Dominguez ($20)
2nd Place – Youth: Veins by Ingrid Armendariz (SOLD)
3rd Place – Youth: Untitled by Will Haight (SOLD)
Community Award: Storm Over Bluff Lake by James Esten ($250)
John Fielder Award: Confluence by Robert Newmann ($80)
People’s Choice Award – Adult: Silk Tablecloth by Craig Patterson ($800)
People’s Choice Award – Youth: Reverse Sunflower by Ryan Colosanto ($50)
2013 Fotostream Winners!
1st Place- Adult: Explosive Meeting by Ellen Yeiser ($200)
2nd Place- Adult: Pelicans Flying- Sand Creek Near Peoria by Larry Allen (Not for Sale)
3rd Place-Adult: Reflections by Douglas Bowen ($125)
1st Place- Youth: Falling Water by Elena Stutzman ($75)
2nd Place- Youth: View by Hew Moo ($25)
3rd Place- Youth: Contrast by Safu Abdulhakim ($25)
John Fielder Award: Sand Creek Park at Dawn by Michael Ciavatta ($300)
Community Award: Curiosity by Wendi Schneider ($500)
People’s Choice Award: Bald Eagle Close-Up by George Ho ($225)
- $100 First Place
- $50 Second Place
- $25 Third Place
- Youth (18 and under):
- $50 First Place
- $25 Second Place
- $15 Third Place
- SCRG Community Award: TBD
- People’s Choice winner selected by ballot from attendees at the opening reception: $50
- John Fielder Award
Jurors: Evan Anderman, Susan Blake. and Valerie Santerli; Community Award winners will be selected by local City Council members.
- Adults 19 and up: $25 for one entry of up to 5 photos
- Youth 18 and under: $10 for one entry of up to 5 photos
- *YOUTH: PLEASE ENTER COUPON CODE “youth” AT CHECKOUT.
How to Submit Photos: All photographs must be submitted digitally. A check or credit card payment must be included with your submission.
Rules and Guidelines: Photos must be taken on the Sand Creek Greenway. Click here to see MAP.
- All photos must be taken on the Sand Creek Regional Greenway, or in the current parks or public lands which are part of the Sand Creek Regional Greenway. For a map of the Sand Creek Regional Greenway, please visit http://www.sandcreekgreenway.org.
- All styles of photography are accepted, including digitally altered images and images taken on a mobile device.
- All photographs must be originals taken by the person submitting the photo.
- The Sand Creek Regional Greenway Partnership retains the right to reject any photo that it feels does not align with its mission and values. No nudity.
- If your photo(s) is accepted, you must deliver or mail your framed photo to the “Studio” (location to be announced) the week prior to the opening reception. Detailed instructions will be sent to those artists whose works are accepted by the jury.
- Sale of Artwork: Photographs accepted by SCRGP will be displayed in a gallery that is TBD. SCRGP will retain a 25% commission on all work sold during the show.
- Artists’ rights: Artists with accepted photographs retain exclusive copyright to their photo(s). SCRGP will not reproduce any artwork for sale or commercial use without a prior written agreement of the artist. Winning photographers agree to grant the Sand Creek Regional Greenway Partnership permission to publish the winning images on their website
Thank You to Our Sponsors: